General Terms and Conditions of the Holiday Apartment
1. With your booking, per the booking form or telephone, you are offering the owner of the apartment Schrannen-top in Rothenburg ob der Tauber a binding contract. The conclusion of the collective contract is binding once the duration and price is confirmed. You will receive a booking confirmation and the apartment will be reserved for you for the duration of your booking.
2. Payment is due 30 days in advance, and by agreement for short notice bookings. Legal juri sdition for the apartment contract provided in this the District Court of Ansbach .
3. Upon entering into the contract, both parties commit to it's fulfilment, regardless of the length of stay.
4. You are obliged, in case of non-use of contractual services, to pay the agreed price minus the savings in expenses to pay. For apartment rentals, the savings rates from experience amount to 20% of the total amount.
5. The landlord is enitled, if the customer withdraws or cancels the booking, to re-let the apartment to avoid any losses. Until a successful booking is received, the original booker is required to pay the amount stipulated under Paragraph 4.
6. After completion of the booking the apartment will be inspected. If the cleaning requirement is significantly higher than that of a normal cleaning, a charge of 30 EURO in addition to normal cleaning costs will be charged. In the case of damage to the apartment the guest will be liable for the cost of repairing said damage. This includes damage cause by other parties staying in the property book by him or her.Emerging in the housing caused by the host caused by the norm in the liability on this score, the host is liable for all the persons accompanying him. If there is no liability insurance, the guest personally for the damage on.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing check-out is prior to 10.00 hours on the day of departure, check-in is from 15.00 hours on the day of arrival.
8. Pet on request
9. Personal information of the customers will only stored in the context of the Statutory Provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG). They will only be shared with third parties necessary for processing of rental the rental agreement requirements (cleaning service, insurance, etc.).
10. Severability: Should one or more provisions of these Terms become invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The ineffective provision is replaced through the effective provision.